Installation of Alvifence safety fence in Pozuelo de Alarcón
Installation and assembly of fencing for a private pool in a detached house in the area of Pozuelo de Alarcón - Madrid
- Area: Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
- Pool type: Infinity saltwater pool
- Dimensions: Large pool (14x8)
- Fence shape: Pool perimeter fence
- Gates: 2 automatic access gates
- Sections: Long sections are used due to the dimensions
- Anchorage: 30 mm anchorage to the ground due to the dimensions of the fence
- Colour: Tan with Tan posts, coinciding with the façade of the house and its surroundings
- Ground: Installation on the pool floor.
- Distance from edge: Installation carried out at one metre from the edge of the pool as it is an infinity pool
The work is proposed on a pool with large dimensions that needs a safety fence, as it has of length 40 metres.
Among the wide range of colours on offer, tan has been chosen for the installation, so that it is more integrated into the surroundings.
The customer requested the installation of two gates for easy access from the living area and from the garden area.
Due to the very long sides, long sections shall be assembled to improve the tension of the assembly.
For the anchorage of the pool safety fence, 30 mm anchorage to the ground has been decided upon due to its dimensions
The assembly is carried out on the floor of the pool, with a gap of 1 metre from the edge of pool due to it being an infinity pool.